Just a day away from my trip to Thailand and I'm almost all packed! Here are some airport essentials I must have on board the plane.
- NYX blemish control blotting paper - Being oily is never pretty. These oil blotting papers are a great way to blast that oil without ruining your makeup. These ones are also infused with salicylic acid so it fights off blemishes too!
- Toothbrush/paste. floss. mouthwash - To keep them teeth pearly white!
- Chapstick - The air gets stale on the plane so keeping your lips kissably soft is important!
- Cetaphil face wash - This gentle cleanser is great and low maintenance.
- Face and body moisturizer - Keeping your skin hydrated is very important, so having both face and body moisturizer in mini form will help do just that.
- Baby Powder - This helps in keeping your hair looking fresh and oil free. Just sprinkle a bit on your scalp and rub it in until it disappears.
- Moist towelettes - For a shower-free way to keep fresh!
- Eye mask - I nabbed this cute Hello Kitty eye mask to keep the light out when I sleep. So adorable!
Quart sized bag - All this fits inside this tiny bag!
- Reading material - Magazines and a few books to keep myself entertained during layovers.
- Neck pillow - I never used to have one but I've heard they are comfortable.
- Snacks - Airplane peanuts won't keep this girl satisfied.